Timing is everything...


I'm not finished with my story, I'm just taking a break. Partly coz there are things I must address and also because my attempt at humorous parody of current events are less funny than the actual events! Especially now that BoJo has compared himself to the Hulk... the Bulk maybe, but not the Hulk. What's more, the actor best known for playing the Hulk has even weighed in the matter. How are you supposed to parody stuff like that? I mean, it's crazy and ridiculous already and funnier than anything I could think up! That doesn't mean that I'm not going to try. I just need to lie in a dark room with a cold wet towel covering my eyes, just for a little while you understand.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Terminal!

Does a trite saying ever answer a question, any question!

Economic Collapse II - Revenge of the Dark Overlord!