Giraffes and other management tools...

Been back to my to-do list and most of my to-do list was to-done so went through all the emails I sent in the past two weeks and started adding things that people have either not done which I asked them to or where they simply ignored me.


But that’s all very dull. How about tennis… what surprise is there to be had from today’s matches. Hopefully something shocking, just to keep me awake! Having said that, there are meetings to be had this afternoon but nothing of any great consequence. I could ‘touch base’ with some of the PMs but it’s always such a depressing experience. anyway I don't have a baseball bat on me and the taser has not been charged up recently!

I wish to direct my fire... and/or ire... at, on and towards ParcelForce... you are without doubt the most crap delivery team I have ever had the misfortune of nearly, but not quite, being served by. Following the whole 'nearly being given my case of wine' fiasco with Naked Wines they have now decided they would like to play a very similar game with another parcel. Only I did make it both easy and difficult for them at the same time... I stuck up my letter box with 'post its' stating, very clearly... ParcelForce, please leave the parcel outside my front door, I will be back shortly and take full responsibility for the safety of this parcel... I didn't even have to wait to get home to find out they decided not to bother... I got a note from the supplier telling me they could not deliver and would try again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Terminal!

Does a trite saying ever answer a question, any question!

Economic Collapse II - Revenge of the Dark Overlord!